STEAM Education stimulates innovation, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
What is STEAM ?
STEAM is our educational way that combines Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics to foster critical thinking, problem-solving and collaboration by applying all the disciplines together.
STEAM learning stimulates innovation, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, resulting in a well-rounded, multi-faceted child.
We want the best for your child, and by working in partnership we can successfully enrich your child’s Education
Why a STEAM?
It encourages children to think about what they’re learning in a more connected, holistic way.
We benefit from best-practice teaching methods shared by professional educators all over the world but some of our freshest ideas come from listening to our students and their families.
The standard of our teaching will be regularly assessed by a professional team senior academics
Why a STEAM School for your child ?
- Real World Content
- Staff-Created Curriculum
- Students reflect on their Learning
- Interdisciplinary Instruction
- Student Autonomy
- Student Reflection on their Learning
- Teacher differentiation of Instruction based on Learning Needs
- Teacher Facilitation on Student Interest
- Teacher use of Assessment to inform Instruction
- Early College Activates
- Students use Technology
- Students use Workplace and Life Skills
- Students Treat Each other with TRUST and RESPECT
- Extracurricular Activities
- Student Induction Process
- Parental engagement
- AISN establishes and maintains its community presence
- Students participate in Service Learning
- Staff Spread practices
Why a STEAM Education ?
The jobs of tomorrow might not have yet been imagined. As the changes in science and technology continue to gather pace, we nurture the skills your child needs to succeed in the 21st century.