We provide your children with a global education passport, equipping them to study anywhere in the world
Internationally Respected Curricula
Our schools offers rigorous, internationally-recognised curricula and qualifications including the American Diploma, the British Curriculum and International Baccalaureate.
From an international curriculum, to contact with schools all over the world, STEAM Schools offer a truly global education, helping young people become well-informed world citizens. We believe that the diversity of our students and our schools is one of our greatest strengths.
Our STEAM Schools provide your children with a global education passport, equipping them to study anywhere in the world.
STEAM Education stimulates innovation, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Internationally Respected Curricula
Hands-on learning is at the heart of the US curriculum. Taught in many dual curriculum schools overseas, this system promotes individual achievement and academic excellence in a very broad rage of subject areas.
- Available in dual curriculum schools worldwide
- Ideal for students keen to attend US and Canadian universities
- A flexible curriculum which can be individually tailored to suit unique schools
- A broad, balanced and student centered approach
- Assessed though standardised testing
- Students complete SAT and advanced placement tests for university admission
Also referred to as the National Curriculum for England, this system focusses on creativity and creating measurable, achievable goals for students. It provides a carefully structured system of assessments at every educational stage. This ensures every student, parent and child is aware of individual progress and goals, helping all children reach their potential.
Critical thinking, flexibility and a liberal approach are all key parts of this respected curriculum
- Established in 1988
- Taught widely in international schools across the globe
- Broad, balanced and student-centered
- Features regular national benchmarking and assessment
- Results in an International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), AS and A level qualifications
Many of our international dual curriculum schools offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) as an alternative curriculum for your child’s two pre-university years. This is a highly internationally respected curriculum, designed to give students a global outlook and a rigorous education in the broadest range of subjects possible.
- Established in 1969
- Strong international focus
- Very well-respected by international universities
- Seen as the broadest international curriculum
- Early introduction to independent research
- School-driven formative assessments
- Available at primary, middle and diploma levels
We often blend the schools’ local curriculum with the best elements of an international one. In alternative STEAM students are educated in a leading national curriculum, like the National Curriculum of England or the American Curriculum, then study for an International Baccalaureate (IB) during their two pre-university years.
A close connection to local culture can be a key part of a student’s development. At our American schools and our British schools we’re very proud to offer local state curriculum in tandem with international curriculum. This approach gives our students the opportunity to feel connected to their home and enjoy a top quality international education.
Choosing your child's curriculum
For our internationally minded students and their families, keeping options open and taking advantage of the best educational systems the world has to offer can be exciting, inspiring and practical.That’s why many of our schools offer a combination of curricula.